Terms & Conditions
1. Goods must be paid for in full before dispatch from our suppliers.
2. Orders paid in advance by PayPal or Stripe will be considered provisional and only deemed as accepted by Graemetic Ltd when the items ordered are confirmed in stock and scheduled for dispatch. Until this point, Graemetic Ltd can refund any moneys paid in full with no oligation to supply the goods.
3. Tractor Tyres Direct uses PayPal and Stripe to process online and telephone payments using credit, debit and charge cards. We don't store credit card details nor do we share customer details with any third parties. The merchant of record for these transactions is Graemetic Ltd.
4. All goods on this site are offered subject to availability. The tyre business moves quickly and very occasionally the items listed may be temporarily out of stock. If this is the case, and a suitable alternative cannot be agreed, any monies paid will be refunded in full.
5. Orders with a value of less than £250 (exc-VAT) will be subject to a carriage surcharge of £10 (exc-VAT).
6. Most orders of more than £250 (exc-VAT) include free carriage to mainland Great Britain, although a delivery surcharge applies to some Scottish postcodes: IV (excluding Inverness), HS1-9, FK17-99, G83, KA27/28, KW, PA20-48, PA60-78, PH18-26, PH30-44 and ZE. Additional charges also apply to the Scottish Islands, Isle of Man, Isle of Wight and other offshore addresses. Call for a quote. Prices for Northern Ireland, the Republic of Ireland and the resto of the world are available on request.
7. The majority of the tyres we offer are delivered direct from the importers, and usually on an overnight basis. Deliveries are only made from Monday to Friday (Saturday delivery may be available at extra cost) and may take up to three business days. Some of our suppliers operate their own delivery vehicles and will occasionally deliver the goods themselves if you are close to their location.
8. Faulty goods will be replaced if they have been used in accordance with, and are still covered by, the manufacturer's warranty.
9. Goods ordered in error can be returned for a refund or exchanged for alternative products, but will be subject to a collection charge to cover return carriage. The charge depends on the weight of the goods, with costs as follows: 1–30kg, £25.00; 31–75kg, £30.00; 76–275kg, £60.00. Refunds will be processed within two business days of confirmation that the goods have been received by the original supplier and have been confirmed to be in good, unused condition.
Tractor Tyres Direct has been selling budget agricultural farm tractor tyres online for great brands like Case, Case IH, Claas, David Brown, Ferguson, Ford, Fordson, International Harvester, JCB, John Deere, Kubota, Lamborghini, Landini, Leyland, Marshall, Massey Ferguson, McCormick, New Holland, Nuffield, Renault, Same, Valtra, and Zetor since 2012.