Terms & Conditions
1. Goods must be paid for in full before dispatch from our suppliers.
2. Orders paid in advance by PayPal, Stripe or bank transfer will be considered provisional and only deemed as accepted by Graemetic Ltd when the items ordered are confirmed in stock and scheduled for dispatch. Until this point, Graemetic Ltd can refund any moneys paid in full with no oligation to supply the goods.
3. Tractor Tyres Direct uses PayPal and Stripe to process online and telephone payments using credit, debit and charge cards. We don't store credit card details and we do not share customer details with any third parties. The merchant of record for these transactions is Graemetic Ltd.
4. All goods on this site are offered subject to availability. The tyre business moves quickly and very occasionally the items listed may be temporarily out of stock. If this is the case, and a suitable alternative cannot be agreed, any monies paid will be refunded in full.
5. Orders with a value of less than £200 (ex-VAT) / £240 (inc-VAT) will be subject to a carriage surcharge of £10 (ex-VAT) / £12 (inc-VAT).
6. Most orders of more than £200 (ex-VAT) / £240 (inc-VAT) include FREE carriage to mainland Great Britain, although a delivery surcharge applies to some Scottish postcodes: IV (excluding Inverness), HS1-9, FK17-99, G83, KA27/28, KW, PA20-48, PA60-78, PH18-26, PH30-44 and ZE. Additional charges also apply to the Scottish Islands, Isle of Man, Isle of Wight and other offshore addresses. Call for a quote. Prices for Northern Ireland, the Republic of Ireland and the rest of the world are available on request.
7. The majority of the tyres we offer are delivered direct from the importers, and usually on an overnight basis. Deliveries are only made from Monday to Friday (Saturday delivery may be available at extra cost) and may take up to three business days - or longer where tyres are delivered by the supplier's nominated pallet service. Some of our suppliers operate their own delivery vehicles and will occasionally deliver the goods themselves if you are close to their location.
8. Faulty goods will be refunded or replaced if they have been used in accordance with, and are still covered by, the manufacturer's warranty. Warranty claims are at the discretion of the claims departments at Graemetic Ltd's nominated suppliers. Where the items have been used, the maximum refund available under the warranty will be dependent on the remaining service life of the item in question.
9. Goods ordered in error can be returned for a refund or exchanged for alternative products, but will be subject to a collection charge to cover return carriage. The charge depends on the weight of the goods, with costs as follows: 1–30kg, £25.00 (ex-VAT); 31–75kg, £30.00 (ex-VAT); 76–275kg, £60.00 (ex-VAT). Customers can also return the items at their own expense if they prefer. Refunds will be processed within two business days of confirmation that the goods have been received by the original supplier and have been confirmed to be in good, unused condition.
10. Where goods are delivered and payment has not been received, for whatsoever reason - and the goods are not returned to Graemetic Ltd or its nominated supplier - the company reserves the right to take legal action to recover the outstanding debt. For the avoidance of doubt, in Scotland the debt due includes all costs related to: raising the claim; completing the summons; serving the summons; dealing with the Defender's response to the summons; preparing for and attending the hearing; enforcement of the court's order; and any other reasonable costs.
Graemetic Ltd - August 03, 2021
Tractor Tyres Direct has been selling budget agricultural farm tractor tyres online for great brands like Case, Case IH, Claas, David Brown, Ferguson, Ford, Fordson, International Harvester, JCB, John Deere, Kubota, Lamborghini, Landini, Leyland, Marshall, Massey Ferguson, McCormick, New Holland, Nuffield, Renault, Same, Valtra, and Zetor since 2012.